Friday, July 23, 2010

What Is Becoming Of This World

Faith? Do you mean believing in someone that he will abide by his promises? I think it's the opposite for me. Is that something to be happy about? I have faith in my brothers, have faith that they will not turn up. How sadistic.

The main point still goes all the way down to presence/attendance. If it's something which you had promised to attend or join or whatsoever, then show God that you're willing to commit.

No matter how I look at this, It doesn't change the fact that I have faith that certain people will not turn up for certain commitments they had made. These commitments can just be going out with friends to catch a movie etc. As simple as that.

How often do you fall into temptations? Do you know what's causing your downfall? Excues? Too tired? Overslept? If I can do it, why cant you people?

I got to admit that I find it hard too but I will definitely abide by the promises I had made. I'm Christian afterall. Whatever I do, he's watching. Other people around us will be watching as well.

Why is everyone around me bahaving like this? It's so tiring and disappointing to know that I have to spend that extra effort to call that person before I leave my house to make sure that he will be coming for the "appointment" or knowing that there's an commitment that we have made to join a "group" but everytime before I attend it, I have to call and urge my brother to attend. What's this?

Maybe it's true, it's true that why I should be affected by others? It's your own commitment. Don let others affect you. So why should I spend that extra effort to be there when I can spend my time at home doing the same time? Maybe informing the in charge that you're no longer interested would be the best solution rather than MIA.

Dear readers, when you read my post, do you think that I'm talking about you? Pls don't. Take it as a reminders. Don think about others. Reflect upon yourself. Whatever you do, you're accountable for it, to GOD not me. If you're thinking "Aiya who cares, who are you to say this, you're of no diff as well" then don't regret over the consequences later. Wake up people. WAKE UP!

Anyway, It's so troublesome to create another album to this few photos so I thought of uploading it on my blog. Thanks again for the shirt von :)



No comments: